1460 is under the custodal care of Melvyl Williams from WHOTT (The West Country Historic Omnibus and Transport Trust). She is currently going through a repaint by our good friend Graham and seals repairs required to the gearbox before she can return to the road again soon.
New to Southern National in March 1969, transferred to Western National, and remained in service until May 1981 when it became part of the BaMMOTT collection at Wythall. Purchased by WHOTT in May 2005 since when the engine has been overhauled, the outside has been repainted in traditional Royal Blue livery, and much other restoration work carried out. Sponsored by Member of WHOTT.